You guys, I just made the best dupe for a real horchata. This is probably the best drink I’ve made, so I can’t wait to share the recipe. Save it to your collections so you can always make it again, because trust me you will!
- 2 @piquetea cinnamon herbal tea
- 2 cups soy milk (or almond milk)
- 4 dashes of cinnamon
- Liquid sweetener of choice
1. Add tea crystals in soy milk and mix fully until combined. You can use a fork or milk frother for this.
2. Add sweetener and ice and mix.
3. Top with cinnamon and enjoy!
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
You guys! This 5 minute chocolate mug cake is going to change the game for you! It tastes just like the real thing without the added sugar and sugary consequences.
Serving Size: 1
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 ½ tsp cream cheese, softened
• 1 tbsp coconut flour
• ½ tsp baking powder
• 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/8 tsp espresso or instant coffee
• 1-2 tbsp sweetener
• 1 egg
• Pinch of salt
• Melt butter and cream cheese
• Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly
• Microwave for 50 secs and enjoy!
The best sandwich bun replacement! I make these almond buns for sandwiches, burgers, you name it! They’re a perfect vessel for your meats and veggies!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 12-17 mins
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 4 large eggs
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
- 3 tsp baking powder
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
2. Whisk in the eggs
3. Melt butter, add to mixture and whisk
4. Divide mixture equally into 66 parts, place into a muffin top pan or equivalent
5. Bake for 12-17 mins at 350 degrees (varies by oven, watch the first time)
6. Let buns cool on a wire rack and enjoy!