You guys, I just made the best dupe for a real horchata. This is probably the best drink I’ve made, so I can’t wait to share the recipe. Save it to your collections so you can always make it again, because trust me you will!
- 2 @piquetea cinnamon herbal tea
- 2 cups soy milk (or almond milk)
- 4 dashes of cinnamon
- Liquid sweetener of choice
1. Add tea crystals in soy milk and mix fully until combined. You can use a fork or milk frother for this.
2. Add sweetener and ice and mix.
3. Top with cinnamon and enjoy!