The best sandwich bun replacement! I make these almond buns for sandwiches, burgers, you name it! They’re a perfect vessel for your meats and veggies!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 12-17 mins
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 4 large eggs
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
- 3 tsp baking powder
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
2. Whisk in the eggs
3. Melt butter, add to mixture and whisk
4. Divide mixture equally into 6 parts, place into a muffin top pan or equivalent
5. Bake for 12-17 mins at 350 degrees (varies by oven, watch the first time)
6. Let buns cool on a wire rack and enjoy!