The easiest 5 minute microwavable crustless cheesecake you’ll ever make and it’s 100% keto-friendly.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- Dash of salt
- Garnish: Mixed berries
- Whip cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and sweetener together until combined and smooth.
- Place batter in silicone mold and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Take out of microwave, it should be a little bit jiggly inside.
- Set in fridge for 1-3 hours.
- For lemon whipped cream, add ingredients into bowl until stiff peaks form!
Nutrition for cheesecake (per slice): Calories: 225, Fat: 21g, Protein: 5g, Carbs: 1g